Polyamide Rope (braided)
(PA) Polyamide Ropes and Cord
In this category you may order braided lines, cables, cords and ropes made of tearproof and UV-stabilized PA yarns.
Braided ropes made of polyamide are very offer very good abrasion resistance, high breaking loads, elasticity, excellent damping behaviour and high elongation at break values.
Braided polyamide cords run very well over the pulleys, form stable and withstand shock loads.
- Water absorption: 1-7%, Strength loss due to humidity: 5-10%, non-floatable
- Light-resistance: good
- Knot tenacy: 60-65%
- Breaking stretch: 16-27%
- Abrasion resistance: very good
- Petrol, diesel, lubrication oil: no influence
- Acids till 25°C/100°C (residual value): 17%/5-10% of breaking load
- Washing temperature: 50-60°C, softening temperature: 170-210°C, melting point: 255°C
Areas of Application
Braided Polyamide ropes and cords are suited for many types of industry applications, water sports, professional sailing, construction and transportation, leisure and outdoor activities, as general-purpose rope in the house and garden, as well as for hanging, lowering, lifting and pulling.
Mooring line, dock line, pull rope, control rope, fixing rope, working rope, sports rope, safety rope, swing ropes, decoration, modelling, design, window dressing etc ...