Polyamide Ropes (twisted)
(PA) Polyamid Rope
In this category you may order twisted polyamid ropes made of high-strength and UV-stabilized PA yarns. Twisted ropes made of polyamide offer very good abrasion resistance, high breaking loads, elasticity, excellent damping behaviour and high elongation at break values. Polyamide ropes keep shock loads well and absorb forces.
- Water absorption: 1-7%, non-floatable
- Loss of strength due to moisture: 5-10%
- knot tenacity: 60-65%
- Light resistance: good
- Breaking stretch: 16-27%
- Abrasion resistance: very good
- Acids till 25°C/100°C (residual value): 17%/5-10% of breaking load
- Petrol, diesel, lubricating oil: no influence
- Washing temperature: 50-60°C, softening temperature: 170-210°C, melting point: 255°C
Areas of application
Twisted ropes made of Polyamid are very suitable for many industrial applications, professional sailing, water sports, construction and transportation, leisure and outdoor activities, as a general-purpose rope in the house and garden, for hanging, lifting, lowering and pulling.
Mooring line, dock line, pull rope, control rope, fixing rope, working rope, sports rope, safety rope, swing ropes, decoration, modelling, design, window dressing etc ...